Proud Places is the education branch of registered charity Heritage of London Trust. Registered Charity no. 280272
In this consent form we are asking for your permission to take, store and use images or video of your child taken on a Proud Places visit or workshop.
We would like to share these images to show the achievements and benefits of taking part in the Proud Places programme for young people across London.
Heritage of London Trust may use the images for the following purposes:
· On their social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
· On their websites ( and )
· In the press
· In printed publications (reports, brochures, etc.)
· To share with any funders to illustrate the work of Proud Places – only if they have suitable data protection and privacy policies in place
We confirm that upon receipt of the images, Heritage of London Trust will do the following:
· Store the images securely
· Only use them for the purposes outlined above. If we wish to use them for any other purpose, we will seek your permission
· Share them with you upon request
· Caption any images used appropriately so as not to directly identify any of the children and young people shown*
· Delete the images immediately if you notify us that consent has been withdrawn by any of the children and young people depicted
*Full names are occasionally requested for press. If you are happy for your child’s full name to be provided in this instance only please tick the following box